- MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation), of Aurangabad region has given a land of 2400 Sq. m at a subsidised rate of Rs.10.76 per Sq. m for the cause.
- Action Aid had sponsored a Community Based Rehabilitation Program conducted in five villages.
- HPCL contributed to the growth of Navjeevan by constructing half of the Residential Care Unit building. The other half was constructed by Gupta Group of Industries.
- Mahyco Seeds Ltd. Built a building for the Sheltered Workshop.
- Vibgyor Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.constructed the Vocational Training Centre building.
- Amway India’s Amway Opportunity Foundation helped set up the Physiotherapy Center by not only providing all the equipment but also bearing all expenses of the unit for 5 yrs (from 2008 to 2013).
- State Bank of Hyderabad has presented a Maruti Omni Van for the purpose of transportation of school children.
- A local builder and a parent of our student, Mr.Malkhare, has gifted a 2 acre farming plot to the Society.
- Capital First Limited have sponsored two class of Scare Group Unit (SGU) for 1 Year.
All Donations Are Exempted Under Sec 80 G of Income Tax Act