Following are the Aims & Objectives of Navjeevan
- Counselling the parents and families of mentally challenged persons.
- Early Identification and Intervention to enable the child to use his residual potentials to the maximum extent.
- Achieving holistic development of the children.
- Imparting pre-vocational training to the adolescents.
- Imparting vocational training to the adults.
- Giving the adults an opportunity to work in sheltered workshop so that they can effectively be given job placement outside.
- Instigating parents of such persons to come together for sharing, self-advocacy and as pressure groups.
- Sensitising the community on the issue of mental disability and other brain related problems.
- Providing support to the families of mentally challenged persons by providing residential facility for their children.
- Conducting research on causes of mental retardation among the economically backward classes.
- Providing technical assistance to other organisations working with similar mission.
- Conducting different courses aiming at manpower development in the field of mental retardation.
IN SHORT : Directing every effort to empower the mentally challenged persons so that they can live with dignity.
All Donations Are Exempted Under Sec 80 G of Income Tax Act